Sunday, April 28, 2013

Put a Ring on it!

Sorry for the lack of posting lately! Been uber busy trip planning and tying up lose ends on the home front before I head out! For the next several weeks I will be traveling Asia! Hong Kong, Taipei and Seoul here I come! While I am gone I will have a friend guest blog for me ... hopefully she won't cause too much of a ruckus : )

In preparation along with researching local eateries, tourist attractions, how to commute the bjillion lined subway system in Seoul and where to spend my money I have also been working out more. Yes I am working out. Not a gym rat or hardcore fit person that preaches about it, just a girl trying to do her thing. The last time I was in Hong Kong  I gained 10 pounds in 2ish weeks. I admit I am a foodie especially on vacation. I am not hesitant to try anything and everything and I mean EVERYTHING. Says the girl who ate cow brain tacos off a street cart vendor at 2AM in Guadalajara, Mexico. Yes, it tasted all right! I also get really swollen from plane rides to the point I cannot stick my feet back into UGGs and retain alot of water if the weather is hot and humid to the point where my fingers and toes are sausages. Hence I gotta shape up tone up before I go!

Man that was a lengthy intro to my blog about putting a ring on it! lol

While I work out I do not wear any jewelry. For many ladies that work out at a gym I am pretty sure you feel insecure about leaving your valuables in the lockers especially your BLINGED out I'M MARRIED ring! This post is dedicated to my friend Shelley who is getting hitched next year! I came up with an ingenious idea while I was doing pull ups on the chin up bar. I forgot to take my ring off and I was too lazy to put it down, even though I was at home. Shelley said she strings her ring on her necklace while she works out, but to me a necklace while working out is quite cumbersome.

So I looped it into my hair elastic which I tied my hair with! Out of sight but still on me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment