Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

A New Year means a new beginning, New Years resolutions and a new blog to the internet!!!

Gonna keep the first entry and glimpse of this blog short as most of you are probs hung over, tired as hell, or just straight up in PJs slothing in bed or cuddling with your lovers. 

I've been told numerous times throughout the years to start a blog of my randomness, travels, rants, arts and crafts, geekery, hostessness, DIY, fashion, and nail art but never got the nerves to own up to it and start. One of my 2013 New Years resolution is to start a blog and hopefully to have one entry per day ... so here we are!

I hope to discover, learn and share awesome things as I write this blog as it motivates me into becoming a more creative person.






No comments:

Post a Comment